Part 1 - About the Planning Scheme
Part 1 details the legislative framework governing the preparation of Gympie Regional Council the Planning Scheme, the elements it comprises of and the categories of development for all development undertaken in the Planning Scheme area.
View the complete Part 1 - About the Planning Scheme (PDF 152KB) or view individual sections as listed below.
- 1.1 Introduction (PDF 117KB)
- 1.2 Planning scheme elements (PDF 19KB)
- 1.3 Interpretation (PDF 16KB)
- 1.4 Categories of development (PDF 15KB)
- 1.5 Hierarchy of assessment benchmarks (PDF 10KB)
- 1.6 Building work regulated under a planning scheme (PDF 19KB)
- 1.7 Local Government administrative matters (PDF 9KB)
- 1.8 Waterways and reclaimed land (PDF 10KB)
- 1.9 Foreshores (PDF 10KB)