Construction & Demolition
If you have any construction or demolition waste, you can take it to any of our waste management facilities except Amamoor. All sites take vehicle sized and small household loads. If you have skip bins or a truck load, you will need to take them to our Bonnick Road Waste Management Facility in Gympie.
For very large loads, contact us to make sure we can accept the load. Charges apply for the disposal of construction and demolition (C & D) waste. Contact us if you need a quote.
Waste Disposal Facilities
For any asbestos material, please make an appointment to dispose of it at the Bonnick Road Waste Management Facility, Gympie. Charges apply. See our Asbestos Disposal page for further information about how to safely dispose of asbestos.
If you have any of the following, contact Gympie Landscaping Supplies on 5482 8161 for disposal.
- large quantities of concrete or brick
- concrete or similar blocks in dimensions larger than 500mm or concrete or similar
- blocks with posts or other objects protruding.
Please separate timber and place in the designated timber waste stockpile. Timber needs to be:
- a maximum diameter of 500mm
- a maximum length of 4m
- contaminant free as it will be shredded for beneficial reuse
- not laminated or 2-pac timber products, gyprock or fibre cement sheeting.
For more information regarding Special Waste Categories see our pages below:
Share this page