Driveway and property entrances

All property entrances need to meet the council standard that is in place at the time. They must also be built to ensure that they can handle stormwater.

House numbers

House numbers need to be clearly shown at or near the main access point. Council allocates house numbers in accordance with the Australian Standard (AS/NZS 4819:2011).

If you do not have a number for your house, you can apply by completing this form 

Once you have been given your new house number, come into our Planning Services Department at 29 Channon Street, Gympie to get your free number plates.

If you need to know more about house numbers, please contact our Customer Service Centre on 1300 307 800.

Share this page

Share this page