Pensioner Rebate

If you are the holder of a current Queensland pensioner concession card issued by Centrelink or the Department of Veteran Affairs, or a Queensland Repatriation Health Card for all conditions (Gold Card) issued by the Department of Veterans Affairs, you may be able to receive a rebate on your rates.

If the property is your main place of residence, complete the below Pension Form and drop it into one of our Customer Services points at Town Hall or Kilkivan. 

Remember to bring your pension card as this will need to be sighted when lodging the form. 

Pension rebate form 


Pension Rebate  FAQs

I was receiving the pension rebate but it is not showing on my rates notice this time?

You will need to complete a new pension form and present your current pension card to one of our Customer Service locations at Town Hall or Kilkivan.


I have a seniors card, can I receive a rebate?

No, there is no rebate for senior card holders.


In this section