2018 Gympie Region Studio Trails
Talented artists and artisans of the Gympie region will open their private studios and invite visitors to explore and experience their creative works on 2018 Gympie Region Studio Trails.
Be inspired by painters, sculptors, mixed media artists, woodworkers and more…with art demonstrations, workshops and a chance to speak directly with the artist.
The Studio Trails Guide features over 20 local artists that are open to the public from 10am to 4pm over following weekends during June and July:
• 16 and 17 June: Tin Can Bay and Rainbow Beach
• 23 and 24 June: Northern Gympie and Kilkivan
• 30 June and 1 July: Gympie and surrounds
• 7 and 8 July: Mary Valley to the west
Click here to download your copy of the 2018 Gympie Region Studio Trails Guide.
Hard copies are also available from the Gympie Regional Gallery and various outlets across the region.
Take a day trip
Join us for a day trip on the Trailblazer bus and relax while you enjoy the ride with morning tea and lunch provided. Cost is $30.
Contact the Gympie Regional Gallery on 5481 0733 or email email@example.com to reserve your seat.
- Tin Can Bay and Gympie - 16 June
- Tin Can Bay and Gympie - 17 June
- Northern Gympie region - 23 and 24 June
- Gympie and surrounds - 30 June and 1 July
- Mary Valley and Western Region - 7 and 8 July