Terms & Conditions
Gympie Regional Council uses Ticketsearch for ticketing of events at council owned and operated venues.
Venues include but are not limited to:
The Pavilion Conference and Reception Centre
77 Exhibition Road
Southside, Gympie Queensland 4570
Gympie Civic Centre
32 Mellor Street
Gympie Queensland 4570
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our Terms and Conditions when purchasing tickets through Ticketsearch for an event.
- Tickets must be paid in full at the time of booking. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
- Exchanges are subject to availability and at the venues discretion.
- Patrons who have a cough, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath or flu-like symptoms must not enter our venues. Anyone who is subject to a Department of Health direction in relation to an outbreak must not attend our venues for any reason.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission. This includes and is not limited to removal or refusal of admission for the safety and comfort of others, patrons who disrupt a performance, and/or in compliance with the ‘The Liquor Control Reform Act 1998’. Tickets are not refundable if admission is refused.
- Admittance to patrons with tickets purchased online at a discount price (eg student, pensioner) will only be upon presentation to venue staff of relevant ID. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for the ticket.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of the management at a convenient break in the programme.
- Liquor licence rules apply where liquor is sold & consumed at specific venues.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted.
- Patrons will adhere to all Venue House Guidelines.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- Gympie Regional Council venues assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
- The Venue discloses your personal information to the event organisers for operational purposes and also because from time to time they may choose to provide you with information about their future events. If you consent, these organisations may use this information to provide you with promotional and marketing material.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are not purchased from the Pavilion Conference and Reception Centre or other authorised point of sale, are an unauthorised duplicate, forgeries, damaged or defaced in any way. The venue reserves the right to request proof of identity and proof of purchase or refuse admittance to the venue in the event that a duplicate copy of a ticket is presented.
- If the venue reasonably believes that a ticket has been purchased with a stolen credit card or acquired fraudulently, the ticket may be cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission.
- By clicking the “Finalise Order” button, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of sale.
- All sales are final. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the box office on 07 5481 0980 if you wish to enquire into the possibility of an exchange or refund, however this is not guaranteed.
- Current Covid 19 isolation rules will allow a refund for a patron that tests positive to Covid 19, if this changes, this exemption will no longer apply.
- We reserve the right to not allow exchanges or refunds of tickets for sold out shows, or if less than 24 hours before either performance date. Refunds will be made using the original payment method. An exchange or refund fee may be applicable. There is no refund on postage costs or ticket handling fees.
- Some promoters will allow exchanges of tickets to an identical production on a different date, or exchange seating within the same production. Exchange fees may be charged, dependent upon the circumstances.
- Patrons are responsible for ensuring that they check the website and attend the correct venue on the correct date. Refunds will not be provided to any patron arriving at an incorrect venue or incorrect date.
Gympie Regional Council
242 Mary Street
Gympie, Queensland 4570
PO Box 155
Gympie, Queensland 4570
ABN: 91 269 530 353
Share this page