A healthy environment supports our region’s wildlife.
Land for Wildlife is a free program for landowners. It helps them create habitats for wildlife on their property.
The program supports landowners with:
- access to a Land for Wildlife officer
- the opportunity to learn about native plants, wildlife and ecosystems
- articles, how-to guides and workshops on how to manage weeds and pests
- advice on how to restore damaged land
- advice on how to improve the water quality of creeks and rivers
- advice on how to create wildlife corridors
How do I get involved?
Useful links and resources
Download the Land for Wildlife brochure
Visit the Land for Wildlife (SEQ) website