Barking Dogs

If you are experiencing issues with a barking dog in your neighbourhood, there are steps that you can take before contacting council.

Step 1 - Consider contacting your neighbour to discuss your concerns.

Step 2 - Consider contacting the Wide Bay Dispute Resolution Service to facilitate a discussion.

Step 3 - Lodge a formal complaint with council.

For more information, including what is required to lodge a formal complaint, download:

Resolving Animal Noise issues in your Neighbourhood

In this section