Community Lending Library
The community lending library is available for community organisations. The lending library contains the following items:
Items can be borrowed for up to four weeks at a time for free.
What do I need to do to borrow items from the Community Lending Library?
You need to be a community organisation. Proof of this will need to be supplied in form of either:
- A letter
- Other suitable documentation.
Individual identification is also required.
How do I access this collection?
Complete the Recreational Loan Agreement form with the attached proof of how you are connected to a community group.
After this form has been submitted, you will be added to the management system and issued with a borrowing card.
The borrower will be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment regardless of how the loss and/or damage occurs (fair wear and tear excepted).
- Collect the booked items form the Gympie Library at 8-14 Mellor Street, Gympie.
- Report any lost or damaged items to us as soon as practical.
- Return items including accessories and any manuals by the return date to the Gympie Library.
- Ensure all items are clean before returning them.
Failure to do so may compromise future loans.
Contact the Gympie Regional Library via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 5810 0859.