Renovating or making changes to an existing licensed business

If you intend to move premises, or renovate / refurbish an existing premise, you may be required to make an application for Amendment of Food Business Licence and submit to Council with the relevant fee and required information (i.e. written proposal, proposed plans etc.). The process of assessing the application is the same as making an application for a Food Business Licence.

For fixed premises, it is recommended that you contact Council's Building Services and Plumbing Services prior to submitting your application to ensure that all relevant approvals are in place before construction begins.

Links to the following documents