Council offices are open to the public Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm. Phone assistance is available Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4.45pm.
If you wish to contact Council outside of hours, please phone the 24-hour line on 1300 307 800 to report any Council-related issues.
To make a payment or general enquiry, visit the Customer Service Centre at Town Hall, 2 Caledonian Hill, Gympie or the Kilkivan Branch Office at 26 Bligh Street.
Our Planning and Development department is located at 29 Channon Street, Gympie.
How to contact us
- Phone: 1300 307 800 (including after-hours emergencies), or +61 7 5213 1001 if calling from overseas
- Email: email@example.com
- Street address: 2 Caledonian Hill, Gympie
- Postal address: PO Box 155, Gympie, QLD 4570
- Fax: (07) 5481 0801
You may also wish to:
- Update your contact details
- Submit a customer request form
- Change your dog's details
- Give feedback
- Make a payment
- View our privacy statement
Connect with us
Subscribe to our newsletters
|Gympie Regional Gallery » |
Gympie Regional Library »
Community Info Share »
Economic Development »
Destination Gympie Region »