Payments and general enquiries can be made in person at Council’s customer service centre, Town Hall, 2 Caledonian Hill, Gympie.
Our operating hours have changed. Physical offices are open to the public from 8.30am - 4.30pm. Phone assistance is available from 8.30am to 4.45pm. Outside of these hours please phone the 24-hour line on 1300 307 800 to report any Council related issues.
Please note as of 6 February 2017, 242 Mary Street will no longer be available as an option for payments or general enquiries.
How to contact us
- Phone: 1300 307 800 (including after hours emergencies), or +61 7 5489 5901 if calling from overseas
- Fax: (07) 5481 0801
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street address: 2 Caledonian Hill, Gympie
- Postal address: PO Box 155, Gympie, QLD 4570
You may also wish to:
- Update your contact details
- Submit a customer request form
- Change your dog's details
- Give feedback
- Make a payment
- View our Privacy Statement