Council offices are open to the public from 8.30am to 4.30pm. Phone assistance is available from 8.30am to 4.45pm.
If you wish to contact Council outside of hours, please phone the 24-hour line on 1300 307 800 to report any Council-related issues.
To make a payment or general enquiry, visit the Customer Service Centre at Town Hall, 2 Caledonian Hill, Gympie.
How to contact us
- Phone: 1300 307 800 (including after hours emergencies), or +61 7 5489 5901 if calling from overseas
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street address: 2 Caledonian Hill, Gympie
- Postal address: PO Box 155, Gympie, QLD 4570
- Fax: (07) 5481 0801
You may also wish to:
- Update your contact details
- Submit a customer request form
- Change your dog's details
- Give feedback
- Make a payment
- View our privacy statement