Property Searches

To request a search on a property, the property search form will need to be completed (includes a list of searches and associated fees).

There is also a fact sheet to help you.

Some searches can only be done by the property owner, so make sure that any consent needed is attached along with the property search form.

A property search form is needed if you are looking for any of the following information on a property:

  • Rates, property and water
  • Building, plumbing and drainage
  • Planning and development (i.e. approvals in effect for the premises/existing use rights – known land use history of the site)
  • Environment and health.

Payment is required along with the completed form.

Recommencement of Records Search Functions

Full access to Council’s Building and Plumbing records is now available. Council’s searching capability has returned to business as usual with the potential of a small backlog due to the recent restriction to accessing these files.


In this section