Members have access to a wide range of library and online services, and can borrow up to 20 items for a period of three weeks.
Becoming a member is easy and free. Join the library, or join in person at your local library. Identification with a current residential address is required. Members will receive a membership number and card that provides access to our services.
As a member, you must:
- Follow library policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Accept responsibility for all items borrowed on your card, or a child's card for which you are the guarantor.
- Agree to pay any fees that are charged to your card, or a child's card for which you are the guarantor.
- Comply with Copyright Laws when accessing library items.
- Follow the conditions of use and guidelines for library computers and internet access.
- adhere to a maximum booking of one hour internet time per day.
It is illegal to view offensive material in a public space. Parents must monitor the internet use of their children.