Members have access to a wide range of library and online services, and can borrow up to 20 items for a period of three weeks.
Becoming a member is easy and free to residents of the Gympie Regional Council area and visitors to our libraries. Join the library, or join in person at your local library. Identification with a current residential address is required. Members will receive a membership number and card that provides access to our services.
As a member, you must:
- Follow library policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Accept responsibility for all items borrowed on your card, or a child's card for which you are the guarantor.
- Agree to pay any fees that are charged to your card, or a child's card for which you are the guarantor.
- Comply with Copyright Laws when accessing library items.
- Follow the conditions of use and guidelines for library computers and internet access.
- adhere to a maximum booking of one hour internet time per day.
It is illegal to view offensive material in a public space. Parents must monitor the internet use of their children.