The Pavilion Conference and Reception Centre is a modern multi purpose facility meeting the business, recreational and social needs of the Gympie region.
Located at Adrian McClintock Park (Gympie showgrounds) and only minutes from the CBD, The Pavilion provides facilities including the Apex Restaurant and bars, with a variety of conference rooms that enable business and government sectors to host seminars, trade shows and exhibitions.
As a recreational facility The Pavilion provides those in the community with first rate facilities that cater to a multitude of sporting interests including basketball, volley ball and futsal. The Pavilion can cater for social events of every scale, from 5 to 1500, with a grand or intimate atmosphere.
At The Pavilion Conference and Reception Centre we offer you professional customer service. If you are searching for an ideal venue for your next successful business or private function "The Pavilion" is the answer.
There are a variety of function rooms available as well as kitchen and full catering facilities.
- Two levels and lifts for disabled access
- Plenty of onsite secure parking
- Rooms for break sessions
- Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Indoor soccer
- Copier, Fax, Broadband
- Main entry wheelchair accessible
- Ease of internal movement for wheelchairs
- Disabled toilet
- Flat entryways, lifts and man lifter
- Disabled parking
* Man lifter available on request for access to stage, where applicable.