All Council tenders must be accessed and lodged electronically via VendorPanel
Please ensure your email address registered is current as any extra information regarding the tender will be sent to the email address provided.
In accordance with s228(8) of the Local Government Regulation 2012 (Regulation), Council may decide not to accept any tenders it receives.
Council reserves the right to invite tenderers to change their tenders pursuant section 228 (7) (a) and (b) of the Local Government Regulation 2012 and Local Government Act 2009.
The lowest/highest or any tender may not necessarily be accepted.
VendorPanel Marketplace is an online quoting and purchasing tool that Council staff may use to request and obtain quotes from businesses/suppliers online.
In order to take advantage of the opportunities that VendorPanel Marketplace presents, suppliers/businesses must be registered so that Council staff can invite them to quote.
Businesses and suppliers can register on VendorPanel Marketplace by completing the following simple steps:
- Visit the VendorPanel Marketplace website at www.vendorpanel.com.au/marketplace
- Choose the relevant business categories and enter contact details. You will then be sent an invitation to join VendorPanel Marketplace
- Click the link in the email and complete a business profile (once registered, businesses/suppliers become visible to Council purchasing staff)
- Council staff will send a request for quote to businesses/suppliers when relevant goods and services are required.
- Businesses/suppliers will then have the opportunity to accept the request and submit a quotation response
- Council then assess quotations and award work to the successful local business/supplier.
How can I get more information about VendorPanel Marketplace?
For more information on VendorPanel Marketplace please email Council’s Procurement team.”
See our list of contracts awarded in the last 12 months.
Terms and Conditions