COVID 19 Business Support
Queensland Government Business Support Grants
Applications for the COVID-19 Business Suport Support Grants are now open.
To help prepare your application, guidelines and additional information is now available at www.business.qld.gov.au/supportgrant
Five fast facts you need to know:
1.$5,000 grants will be available to small and medium businesses in Queensland impacted the recent SEQ lockdown and the Cairns lockdown.
2.$5,000 grants will also be available to large businesses in the hospitality and tourism sectors across Queensland.
3. All eligible businesses who apply during the application period will receive a grant.
4. Applications will remain open for three months – so there’s time to review the guidelines, FAQS and eligibility criteria before you apply.
5. Your business must have experienced a 30% reduction in turnover as a result of a lockdown to be eligible. Other eligibility criteria apply.
Financial Assistance for Business
If your business has been impacted by COVID-19, you may be eligible for financial assistance, grants or other types of relief.
Advice and information for businesses:
- Safework Australia provides checklists, posters and advice on how to be a COVID Safe Workplace.
- Current business restrictions for coronavirus (COVID-19) in Queensland
There are a range of COVID-19 Business Hotlines including:
- Federal Government Business Support Hotline: 132846
- Qld Government Small Business Hotline: 1300 654 687
- Rural Financial and Small Business Counselling Service (Gympie Region): 1300 732 777
- Australian Taxation Office Emergency Hotline - 1800 806 218
- Centrelink Hotline - 13 74 68
- Office of the Qld Small Business Commissioner: 1300 312 344
Online Gympie Region Business Directory
Support Local Gympie Region is an online directory of businesses that is free to submit your business details and be promoted as “open for business.”
Well HQ Gympie Region
The small business community knows hard work, long to-do lists, and an ever changing list of priorities. Well HQ Gympie Region is here to put Wellbeing back as a top priority, to help you, your team and your business thrive. The Well HQ portal is a wellbeing space for small businesses and employees that provides businesses in the Gympie Region with access to tailored tools and information designed to connect an individual (or business) to wellbeing resources and mental health information, including:
- Free Wellbeing Coach Sessions - Let's face it owning a small business can be tough. These sessions are perfect for the busy small business owner (or employee) to work through any issues you may be facing.
- Factsheets, eBooks, Tips + Toolkits - Understanding stress, wellbeing & mental health is everyone’s business. Often it's difficult to know where to access useful, easy to understand and relevant information to help.
- Wellbeing blog
Access Well HQ Gympie Region online at https://wellhqgympie.mindstar.com.au