The following is a list of road projects scheduled for across the region.
Stewart Terrace, Gympie - Asphalt Overlay
Council is committed to improving the road network across the region. Council has allocated funding in the 2020/21 financial year to renew a section of Stewart Terrace,
The works will include:
- sections of full pavement reconstruction and pavement repairs
- asphalt resurfacing
- replacement of damaged kerb and channel
- reinstatement of property driveways impacted by the work, and
- rehabilitation of affected parts of the verge.
The roadworks will be carried out under traffic controlled conditions. Where works are likely to impact access to properties, Council officers will contact the affected residents and businesses to discuss alternate arrangements for access and parking.
Your patience during construction is appreciated. Traffic measures will be in place to ensure the safety of pedestrians and motorists.
Construction is programmed to commence in early 2021, subject to weather.
For more information about this project, please contact Council via either of the following methods.
- T 1300 307 800
- E firstname.lastname@example.org