The following is a list of road projects scheduled for across the region.
Sandy Creek Road, Downsfield - Road Upgrade
Council is committed to improving the road network across the region. Council has allocated funding in the 2020/21 financial year to upgrade the narrow sections of
Sandy Creek Road, Downsfield.
The work will include:
- vegetation clearing and earthworks,
- reinstatement of property accesses,
- lengthening of cross road stormwater drainage,
- road pavement widening in sections where cross road drainage restricts road width, and bitumen sealing.
Council endeavours to minimise disturbance of established vegetation on its projects where possible.
The roadworks will be carried out under traffic controlled conditions. Where works are likely to impact access to properties, Council officers will contact the affected residents to discuss alternate arrangements for access.
Your patience during construction is appreciated.
Construction is programmed to commence in late 2020, subject to weather.
For more information about this project, please contact Council via either of the following methods.
- T 1300 307 800
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more information.