The following is a list of road projects scheduled for across the region.
Mellor Street, Gympie - Pathway
Council is committed to improving the pathway network across the region. Council and the Australian Government have allocated funding in the 2020/21 financial year to
renew the pathway on Mellor Street, Gympie.
The works involve upgrading the existing deteriorated asphalt footpath in this location, and replacing it in reinforced concrete.
The works involve;
- removing the existing asphalt footpath area,
- installation of a full width concrete footpath area,
- modify adjacent stormwater drainage pits/lids,
- reinstate signage;
- remove and replace a section of kerb and channelling, and
- reinstate property access.
During construction property accesses may be affected for short durations. Council officers will contact residents, where relevant, to discuss timing for access if work is likely to impact entrances. Your patience during construction is appreciated. Traffic management measures will be in place to ensure the safety of pedestrians and motorists.
Construction is programmed to commence in late 2020, subject to weather.
For more information about this project, please contact Council via either of the following methods.
- T 1300 307 800
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, click here.