The following is a list of road projects scheduled for across the region.
Chatsworth Road, Two Mile - Carpark Improvements
Council is committed to improving the transport network across the region. Council has allocated funding in the 2020/21 financial year to undertake carpark improvements at
Two Mile School on Chatsworth Road, Two Mile.
The works involve;
- providing a student set down area at the existing bus zone,
- extending the car park to relocate the bus zone,
- installing concrete paths 2.0 metres wide, linking the new bus zone to the school, and
- installing a kerb build out to provide a safe crossing point for students walking to the car park.
During construction property accesses may be affected for short durations. Council officers will contact residents, where relevant, to discuss timing for access if work is likely to impact entrances. Your patience during construction is appreciated. Traffic management measures will be in place to ensure the safety of pedestrians and motorists.
Construction is programmed to commence in late 2020, subject to weather.
For more information about this project, please contact Council via either of the following methods.
- T 1300 307 800
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more information.