The following is a list of road projects scheduled for across the region.
Brooloo Township Roads - Bitumen Sealing
Council is committed to improving the road network across the region. Council and the Australian Government have allocated funding in the 2020/21 financial year to
bitumen seal Andersen Street and Henry Street, Brooloo.
The works will involve the bitumen sealing of two roads within the Brooloo Township area.
The works will include;
- bitumen sealing approximately 580m length of Andersen Street and approximately 130m length of Henry Street;
- clear roadside vegetation to allow improved roadside drainage;
- scour protection works
- provide additional warning signage and traffic guidance as required;
- widen/lengthen cross road stormwater drainage, and
- reinstate property accesses.
The roadworks will be carried out under traffic controlled conditions. Where works are likely to impact access to properties, Council officers will contact the affected residents to discuss alternate arrangements for access.
Your patience during construction is appreciated.
Construction is programmed to commence in late 2020, subject to weather.
For more information about this project, please contact Council via either of the following methods.
- T 1300 307 800
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more information.