Connecting to Web Services
Web Map Service (WMS)
- Town Planning- Data available via this service are: Planning Zones and Planning Precincts
- Aerial Imagery - Data available via this service are: Air Photos (2017)
- Connect using the following URL: https://maps.gympie.qld.gov.au/WebServices/WMS_Imagery
Please consult the help documentation of the software your using to set up the WMS.
- MapInfo: See the topic “Working with Data from a Web Service” in the help document
- QGIS: Try this Spatial Thoughts tutorial.
- ArcGIS. See the documentation for WMS.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D or AutoCAD Map 3D (Note: connections to WMS services are not supported by standard AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT). See the documentation to add a WMS.
- 12D Model. See the documentation refer to WFS Server Setup (page 823, section 9 File I/O).