Council issues infringements in accordance with its local laws and state legislation to ensure the safety and wellbeing of residents and visitors.

Payment options for infringements

In person at Gympie Regional Council (by cash, cheque, money order, EFTPOS or credit cards. Credit cards are accepted in person or over the phone on 1300 307 800):

  • Town Hall, 2 Caledonian Hill, Gympie.
  • Kilkivan Branch Office, 26 Bligh Street, Kilkivan.

By post:

Please send cheque or money orders ONLY to:

  • PO Box 155, Gympie, QLD 4570