Friends of the Gallery (FOG)
The Friends of the Gallery meet every second Wednesday of the Month, 3pm at the gallery.
By becoming a member of the Friends of the Gallery, you are promoting and supporting the Gympie Regional Gallery, and you are helping cultural awareness grow in the region.
- You will receive a regular newsletter to keep you informed of up and coming exhibitions, social events, and other happenings.
- You will be invited to exhibition opening nights.
- There will be possible opportunities for members to meet local artists, attend lectures and workshops.
- You will increase your knowledge and understanding of art.
- You will help raise funds for new projects within the gallery.
- Opportunity to sell wares in the gallery shop* Conditions apply
- 10% discount on all gallery shop purchases
Please email the Friends of the Gallery for your membership application.
Friends of the Gallery organise the following events:
- Bendigo Bank Andrew Fisher Portrait Prize (bi-annual)
- Biggest Morning Tea (Cancer research event held annually)