Curra Community Hall
Curra Community Hall Grand Opening!
Saturday 2 June 2018, from 10am to 3pm
David Drive, Curra
Join the Curra community and celebrate the grand opening of the new Curra Community Hall.
There will be fun for everyone with activities in the hall and adjoining park and playground:
- Free jumping castle, face painting, tug-of-war, and games
- Live local music by the Curra Music Group and Dan and Krissy
- Join in craft activities, tie-dyeing, pop-up-playgroup and indoor games
- Sit back and watch the disc dogs in action
- Exhibitions by Curra Art Group and Curra Craft Group
- Market and food stalls
Bring your family and friends and check out what’s on offer at the hall.
For more information or to book a market stall, contact the Community Partnerships Team at email@example.com or 1300 307 800.
If weather is uncertain, phone Council on 1300 307 800 or visit Council's Facebook page for cancellation advice.
Construction of the Curra Community Hall at David Drive, Curra, was completed in December 2017.
The hall is a joint initiative of Gympie Regional Council and the Queensland Government, with construction funded under the Local Government Grants and Subsidies Program (LGGSP). The new facility aims to meet the growing needs of the Curra community.
The building is a modern, multi-purpose venue which will accommodate a diverse range of activities and events, providing a space to build community connections and wellbeing.
The facility opens onto the adjoining oval and new playground, offering a great location for recreational activity and a safe place for families to relax and enjoy.
The open space layout allows both small and large gatherings, including fitness classes, playgroups, weddings, expos, hobby groups and more.
- Hall capacity - 200 people (100 capacity internal seating, with additional verandah seating)
- Chairs and tables
- Well equipped kitchen
- Wheelchair access (main entry, toilets, ramps and ease of internal movement)
- Expansive verandahs overlooking adjoining playground and oval
- Onsite parking
10-22 David Drive, Curra. Approximately 19km north of the Gympie Town Centre.
The hall is available for casual or regular hire seven days a week.
To check availability and fees, or to make a tentative booking, please phone Council's Community Partnerships Team on 1300 307 800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org