Have your say - multipurpose indoor sports facility
Gympie Regional Council has engaged an external consultant to undertake a detailed feasibility assessment for the development of a multipurpose indoor sports facility within the Gympie region. The draft feasibility assessment and concept plan has been received and Council is now seeking feedback on the level of community support for the development of the proposed facility.
The draft concept plan has been developed to allow for expansion of a 3-court (Stage 1) to a 5-court facility (Stage 2) should demand exist.
- 3 multipurpose sports courts including ancillary player/umpire amenities, first aid, storage and spectator seating
- Commercial leisure space including multipurpose areas for fitness classes, dance, martial arts etc
- Commercial medical suites for rent to a range of health and well-being practitioners including physiotherapists, chiropractors, nutritionists etc
- Foyer/reception area including public amenities and meeting space
- External infrastructure including car parking, pathways and landscaping
- 2 multipurpose courts including ancillary player amenities, storage and spectator seating
Click here to view the draft Feasibility Assessment Overview
Click here to view the draft Concept Plan
Click here to Have Your Say